Are you a Bartender, Waiter, Host or Hostess Considering a Career Change?
You enjoy working with customers, right? And you're comfortable in a fast-paced environment, right?
Good! Then we need your help with our Event Marketing and Promotions!
If you have experience working with customers face-to-face like a bartender, waiter, host, or similar, we are interested in meeting you!
Do you currently suffer from any of the following symptoms at work?:
- Your job is not challenging or rewarding anymore
- You have a lack of advancement opportunities available
- You think 'I should call into work' on a regular basis
- You love working with people, just not in that particular environment
- You go to work to socialize with co-workers
- You go to work to collect a pay check that's often already spent
Then you maybe it is time to reinvent your life!
TTG is an Event Marketing company working with a shared portfolio of clients and a strong network of small business owners across the USA.
Event Assistant Job Description:
- Increasing Brand Awareness and Market Share for Clients
- Using your Hospitality Skills to Build Rapport and Relate to Customers
- Successfully apply Sales and Marketing Strategies at Events
- Setting, Hitting and Exceeding Sales Targets
- General Reporting and Administration Duties
- Potential for Advancement into Team Leadership
Event Assistant Essential Personal Characteristics:
- You will be well presented, professional, organised, articulate, confident, self-motivated, and a high achiever
- You will have an outgoing personality and sense of humour
- You will thrive working in a fast-paced, process-driven environment
- You will be capable of working under pressure as well as meeting deadlines