** Do You Have The OMG Factor? * Are You Looking For A New Challenge * Do You Want A Job Where No Two Days Are The Same **
OUR EXPANSION PLANS ARE NOW UNDERWAY - NOW IS THE TIME TO APPLY
OMG Jax is an award-winning Marketing & Sales firm looking for people with a positive attitude and a passion for customer service to join our growing team! We require candidates that are able to start work immediately and have full availability on the run-up to the holidays through until at least January.
We've received an incredible boost of the budget from our clients due to the impeccable results we've achieved and are looking to grow a team ASAP to meet with the demand for our services.
Your New Role as an Events Assistant
As an Event Assistant, you’ll be training and working in both our Jacksonville head office and at our events throughout the region. Your main goal as an Events Assistant is to acquire quality new customers and increase our client's brand exposure through face to face interactions at pop up events campaigns across the region. You’ll be answering customer’s questions and taking details from interested participants. To do this effectively you will learn how to:
- Communicate effectively with customers
- Complete sales transactions
- Maintain a friendly and welcoming environment at the event
- Carry out sales transactions and documenting customer information
- Organize events that will bring in results for our clients
- Work together as a team
Bonuses/ Benefits Available For Our Events Assistants
- In-House Training workshops and On-site guidance
- Public recognition, financial incentives, tangible prizes, meals, events
- Regular travel opportunities locally, nationally, and internationally (UK, Sydney, Atlanta. Texas etc.)
- Quarterly regional development seminars
- Work hard play hard company culture
- Uncapped pay structure
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
We’re made up of dedicated and passionate business consultants with over 8 years of customer acquisition experience. We have a wealth of experience in helping both national and international brands achieve growth goals. When you work with people that have marketed some of the biggest brands in the world then great things happen.
How to apply
We have secured some new clients so will be starting our recruitment process immediately. Apply with your resume today and you may be meeting us soon!
Because of the range of support and variety of growth opportunities offered within this role, it would be suitable for anyone looking for: Events Assistant, Events Representative, Events Associate, Events Sales Assistant, Events Team Leader, Events Manager, Event Planner, Event Management, Trainee Event Manager, Promotions Assistant, Promotions Representative, Promotions Advisor, Promoter and Brand Marketing Representative.