Seeking an Estimator for Immediate Hire
for Leading Construction Contractor!
The candidate should have 3+ years of experience in preconstruction and estimating. The following describes the responsibilities for this role:
Managing Estimating Projects:
- Displays excellent organizational skills and is able to effectively prioritize estimating tasks. Uses good time management skills.
- Coordinates project efforts and utilization as a team when needed.
Communication and Presentation
- Hands off estimating projects to the Project Manager in a clear, precise and organized manner.
- Preparation of the estimate book is well-organized and thorough.
- Prepares a thorough, well-organized and complete product for presentation to the client
- Communicates and presents well to the client
- Bid qualifications are clear, concise and tailored to the client.
- Uses updated historical data to present accurate estimates
- Units costs are kept up-to-date and accurate
- Bid scope sheets are clear, concise and complete
- Reviews subcontractor proposal for accuracy before submitting
- Well-prepared for scope meetings
- Provides accurate quantity surveys
- Knows how to choose the right subcontractors for the project.
- Solicits appropriate quantity of subcontractors in a timely manner.
- Completes appropriate reference checks on new subcontractors.
- Can efficiently use a bid system
Please contact us if you are looking for a place where you are treated with respect and have an opportunity for growth! Excellent benefits, cultural environment, and opportunity for ownership opportunities for top players. Send your resume today!