ProTenn, one of the top marketing firms in Nashville is hiring! We provide the opportunity for those looking to excel in the field of sales and marketing by utilizing a hands-on approach in management training. We focus on developing and enhancing the competitive nature and willingness to lead within every potential candidate. This is a valuable opportunity for those who have experience in sports marketing, advertising, team leadership, sales, entrepreneurship and anybody with a competitive mindset. We take pride in working with premier Fortune 100 clients and Fortune 500 clients, who have been featured in the top 20 of FORBES World Largest Public Companies
We start all our consultants at entry level for the sole purpose of developing strong management team from within; with the mentality that everyone can get from an entry-level position to a management position between 4-6 months. We do not believe in tenor or seniority, we promote to management those who get the job done.
Our Team Enjoys:
- Excellent work environment where fun meets success
- Support and backing from top notch clients
- Weekly bonuses and salary
- Upward mobility with a personal business mentor provided to each crew member
- Paid training and weekly leadership development meetings
- Team nights
- Travel opportunities
- Training in management for customer service, marketing, admin, and sales consultants
- Assisting in the daily operations of the client
- Assisting in customer retention
- Assisting in new business acquisition and increasing market share
- Developing strong leadership skills to build a high performance, cross-functional team environment
- The successful candidate will not only benefit from a weekly pay, bonuses, uncapped commission structure, but will also have an exciting, fast-paced working atmosphere. On top of that, they will also receive superb career development opportunities.
FULL PAID TRAINING IS PROVIDED!
- Must have outstanding communication skills
- Be self-motivated
- Competitive Mindset
- Must be willing to work Full Time
- Bachelor's Degree or Associate's Degree preferred but NOT required
- Desire to develop oneself
- Desire to make an above average income
For Immediate Consideration please APPLY NOW
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, sales representative, internships, manager, clerical, management, purchasing, administrative, receptionist, maintenance, warehouse, restaurant, office, assistant, hotel, supervisor, general, advertising, writer, graphic, office manager, communications, sales manager, admin, executive assistant, pharmaceutical, food, production, project management, editor, hospitality, professional, bartender, call center, inventory, photography, bilingual,sports, cashier, clerk, distribution, sales management, shipping, waiter, waitress.
Apply if you have the following experience:
entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home
improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, gener