As Chaney Concepts continues its unprecedented growth across the US, we are excited to announce the opening of our Sales Representative Leadership office in Columbus!
With campuses in Columbus, Cleveland, Philadelphia, and Chicago we are already one of the fastest growing on-demand marketplaces in the nation. We are looking for entrepreneurial sales executives to co-found our premiere sales strategy and leadership development center in the Columbus neighborhood. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get in on the ground floor during a new age of growth with a company that is consistently voted a top place to work.
Our sales representatives are not only responsible for driving new business to our network, but also creating and implementing sales strategy across teams, and investing in professional development to evolve their careers into a sales leadership role.
- Are an energetic, tenacious and business-minded individual with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Have a hunger and drive to win – our most successful sales executives love friendly competition and want to be the best. They are passionate and excited, both in and out of the office.
- Have a strong desire to work with fun, passionate people in a high-energy environment.
- Understand that you will gain from this role what you put into it. No matter your motivation (career development, mastering sales skills, uncapped commission, working with a tight-knit, fun and engaged team...) Chaney Concepts can help you achieve it. We want to invest in you, if you invest with us.
- Have a high aptitude for sales – charismatic, money-motivated, strong communicator, and hard working.
- Recent college graduates (0-5 years out of school preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Adaptability and resilience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid training
- Competitive salary, commission and bonus programs
- Casual dress code
- Employee development opportunities
We are seeking a Sales - Inside Sales - Leadership Program (Recent Graduates) to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Retail, retail manager, retail associate, full time retail, open store, close store, store manager, assistant store manager, retail trainer, retail trainee, retail cashier, hotel experience, retail management, hospitality degree, hospitality experience, resort, hotel, motel management, server, hostess, host, cook, front of the house, back of the house experience, waitress, waiter, fun, growth, expansion, advancement, money, team , serving customers, retail sales associate, retail account manager, retail manager, retail assistant manager, hotel manager, hotel assistant manager, restaurant supervisor, restaurant assistant manager, restaurant manager, food industry, wine representative, restaurant owner, part time retail, part time hotel, valet, valet supervisor, valet manager Entry level sales Entry level sales person Entry level sales rep Outside sales Entry level outside sales rep Outside sales rep Sales and marketing Team player Sales Entry level sales and mktg Sports-oriented Help wanted New grad Part-time Full-time, entry level restaurant, entry level server, full time entry level waitress, full time waiter, full time hostess, entry level full time host, entry level full time retail, entry level full time barista, entry level full time bartender, entry level full time trainer, entry level busser, full-time, Sales & marketing admin, sales & marketing administrator. sales & marketing director, sales & marketing manager, sales account manager, sales administrator, sales analyst, sales and marketing, sales and marketing admin, fun, growth, expansion, advancement, money, team , entry level, sales, marketing, customer service, advertising, clients, sports, , sports marketing, full time, part time, internships, interns, college, sports, restaurant, hospitality, retail, cashier, server, promotional sales, public relations, client relations, clients, advertising, restaurant, mass communications, business administration, recruiter, internships, interns, college graduates, retail, sales, promotional sales, other.
$35,000.00 - $45,000.00 /Year
Customer Service, Other, Sales