Let us take a moment to answer some questions you may have about out job opening...
What positions are you hiring for?
- We are currently hiring for an Entry Level Sales position. Someone we can develop in several areas of the business including sales and marketing techniques, sales presentations, human resource responsibilities, and public speaking skills.
Is this residential door to door sales?
- Our clients have asked us NOT to focus on residential sales accounts. Instead, the approach we use is business to business sales. We find that local business owners tend to appreciate more face to face contact with their sales vendors and furthermore that this tactic allows us to personalize the way we approach each and every customer.
What qualities are you looking for in interested candidates?
- First and foremost, candidates must possess the ability to represent our clients with the utmost honesty and integrity. Beyond that, this position involves one on ones sales based interaction with business customers. Candidates must be comfortable with their verbal communication skills as well as be at ease in active, social settings and comfortable with sales and marketing.
What is your policy regarding advancement opportunity?
- We promote from within. We find that the best leadership comes from within and believe that the basics and fundamentals need to be mastered before one can be ready to lead by means of a sales management role.
Do you work weekends or holidays?
- Our work week is Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:30pm. We enjoy our weekends and holidays off.
How do I apply?
- Please apply on-line by clicking on 'Apply Now'
Entry Level Sales Responsibilities:
- Meet with customers face to face
- Provide in person sales based presentations to customers
- NO TELEMARKETING OR COLD CALLING
- Develop customer relationships
- Manage small consumer accounts
- Represent major, nationwide Energy Brokers
Candidates with the following interest should apply:
Customer care, sales, entry level sales, customer relations, entry level, entry level sales, training, sales training, sales management, leadership, account sales, customer acquisition, customer conversion, customer response, sales, entry level, customer renewal, customer retention, customer research, sales, customer response, customer effectiveness, full time, entry level, sales, provides face to face service to customers, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, customer service evaluation, customer loyalty, customer service adviser, sales, full time, entry level, customer service analyst, customer service associate, sales, customer service consultant, customer relationship adviser, sales, full time, entry level, customer relationship management, marketing management, hospitality, customer service, business management, business to business sales, Outside sales, Marketing and advertising specialists, Entry level sales and Marketing, Sports minded individuals, Management training, Training others, Marketing reps, Consulting, Business Development, Marketing coordinator.
US-OH-Columbus, Dublin, Westerville
$35,000.00 - $45,000.00 /Year
Marketing, Sales, Management