Entry Level Management Trainee Program
Our history may be short, but our goals go to the moon!
Within the last year we have been building a foundation for Project Momentum. Our CEO believes in providing opportunity within the company for new graduates and professionals to learn and flourish in the marketing field. Bringing in open minds to the company produces fresh new ideas for our clients. We are constantly looking to innovate the industry to provide the best by having new talent join our team.
As we help our clients hit their goals, we are looking to cross train our Management Trainees in the following areas:
- Sales and Brand development
- Business Development
- Customer and client services
- Social Media
- Human Resources, Recruitment, and Administrative Duties
More Day to Day of this NEW Entry Level Management Trainee Program:
- Attend and oversee team members at a variety of local and unique events
- Promoting products, services and brands to an audience of both existing and potential customers.
- Being a great communicator with the ability to use your own initiative and enjoy building relations on 1:1 basis as well as working as part of our business
- Oversee and help generate sales in El Monte and surrounding regions
- Coordinate staff meetings and fun social nights downtown
- Meet with other leaders to report weekly results and observations
- Conduct new market research studies for our clients
*All of our new hires will be starting at an entry level position, however, we do offer rapid progression for our top performers. *
Management Trainee Benefits:
- Travel Opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay with bonuses
- Hands-on training with Marketing Experts
- Attending staff and client events
This is your chance to start your career! Send us your resume and join Project Momentum today! Are you our next Management Trainee?
Experience in the following areas would be a plus due to the ongoing training and expansion plans that we have in the near future: Sales Trainee, Marketing trainee, Events trainee, Customer service trainee, sales assistant, sales advisor, trainee team leader, trainee supervisor, sales director, marketing supervisor, management trainee, sales rep, sales advisor, sales management, sales leadership and many more.