Paramount Consulting Group is a Great Place to work at! In a recent survey, our associates said that their work has special meaning and is not “just a job'. This ranking was determined by our compensation, training, reputation, and consumer growth. We are growing our sales team by 30% this year to meet the increasing demand for our products and services. This Corporate Training opportunity represents unlimited potential for income, leads, and career advancement!
This is not just a job. It’s a meaningful career in sales that makes a difference in the lives of people we serve while providing you an opportunity you will love.
We are looking for a strong, professional Corporate Trainer for the Philadelphia Market.
The Corporate Trainer’s responsibilities will include the following:
- Ability to motivate individuals with excellent communication skills, incredible relationship-building abilities, and a natural talent to lead
- Managing Sales Representatives, including motivating Sales Teams to become highly productive in a professional environment
- The Assistant Sales Manager will coach and mentor the Sales Representatives to manage leads and train the team on customer service and satisfaction, prospecting, product knowledge, sales presentations, closing skills, product/service pricing, terms, paperwork, and interpreting sales guidelines
- Help prepare yearly sales quotas and ensure that quotas are achieved
- Recruit and hire Sales Representatives
- Provide Sales Representatives with proper training regarding sales techniques, legal requirements, and company products, policies, and procedures
- Review and evaluate the Sales Team’s performance
- Conduct and assist in the Weekly Sales Meeting
- Ensure all contracts and paperwork is completed and returned accurately and in a timely manner
- Work in the Field with the Sales Team
Requirements & Qualifications
- Sales experience is helpful but not mandatory
- High level of comfort using tablet systems
- Previous experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems is a plus
- High level of integrity, dedication, and desire to succeed
- Desire to help others and earn a competitive income
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Creative, outgoing, and energetic
- Comfortable with in-home sales and conducting group presentations
- A good driving record and valid driver’s license
- Solid work history
- Bilingual candidates are strongly preferred
marketing, sales, entry level marketing, marketing management, director of sales, director of sales promos, director of sales promotions, distribution sales manager, district sales manager, field rep, field representative, field sales engineer, floor supervisor, independent consultant, inside sales, inside sales rep, inside sales representative, international sales account manager, internet sales manager, major, account exec, major account executive, major account manager, major account rep, major, account representative, manufacturers rep, manufacturers representative, market research, marketing, medical sales, merchandise manager, national account manager, national sales manager, national sales rep, national sales representative, point of sale supervisor, product sales manager, quote clerk, regional sales manager, sales & marketing, sales & marketing admin, sales & marketing administrator. sales & marketing director, sales & marketing manager, sales account manager, sales administrator, sales analyst, sales and marketing, sales and marketing admin, Cherry hill, new jersey, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Trenton, king of Prussia, temple university, Pennsylvania, west chester of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania state university, community college of Philadelphia, Wilmington deleware, Allentown, assistant store manager, dollar general, gamestop, Newark, Bethlehem, mount laurel, west chester, reading, Drexel hills
Entry Level candidates with the following interest should apply:
Customer care, sales, entry level sales, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, customer response, customer renewal, customer retention, customer research, customer response, customer effectiveness, provides face to face service to customers, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, customer service evaluation, customer loyalty, customer service adviser, customer service analyst, customer service associate, customer service consultant, customer relationship adviser, customer relationship management.
Sales and Marketing confidential
Entry level candidates with the following interests should apply:
Entry level customer care marketing - marketing & sales, entry level marketing - entry level marketing customer relations, entry level customer acquisition, entry level marketing conversion, entry level sales, marketing customer renewal, marketing retention, entry level marketing research, marketing effectiveness, provides face to face marketing service to customers, customer satisfaction, restaurant marketing management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in marketing hospitality, entry level marketing evaluation, customer loyalty, entry level sales service adviser, marketing analyst, marketing associate, entry level marketing consultant, marketing adviser, entry level relationship marketing management
Candidates with the following background or interest should also apply: business experience, business administration, small business administration, degree business administration, master business administration, management, business administration, business administration bachelor, office business, small business, business restaurant, marketing & sales business, international business, business sales development, management small business, global business, business sales marketing, marketing & sales management business, marketing & sales business opportunity, marketing & sales business development, marketing, sales, advertising business, business management skills, business manager, professional development, business to business management, business development manager career, business consulting manager, management, entrepreneur, entry level management, supervisor, coach, leader, consultant, consulting for businesses, management consulting, supervising businesses, business and communication management.
US-PA-Surrounding Philadelphia Locations!
$45,000.00 - $55,000.00 /Year
Sales, Business Development, Training