Job Title : Entry Level Chemical Engineer
Pay Rate : $20.47/hr
Location : Monroeville, PA
- Responsible for assisting chemists in performing research, producing final products and intermediates as well as observing/recording data for chemical products and processes.
- The role will be primarily working in a laboratory environment, setting up and maintaining laboratory equipment and instruments, conducting experiments and monitoring reaction processes.
- Work under the guidance of experienced chemists.
- Set up and maintain laboratory equipment and instruments.
- Conduct and monitor chemical experiments in laboratories.
- Help scientists and engineers in researching, developing, and producing chemical products and processes.
- Perform tests on products to ensure that they meet the desired specifications.
- Clean and monitor equipment.
- Observe and conduct chemical and physical experiments, tests, and analyses.
- Prepare reports, charts, and graphs.
- Analyze compounds produced through chemical processes.