Entry Level Customer Service Representative
One of the fastest growing Consulting firms in the Columbus area is looking for YOU to join their customer support and satisfaction team as a full time Customer Service Representative!
If you’ve got a willingness to succeed and a great head on your shoulders and you feel you can handle the major responsibilities below. What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Delivering interesting and exciting energy service presentations and outlining key service benefits to consumers.
- Providing an exceptional customer service face to face experience.
- Providing product and customer service support with the goal of informing customers and making sales of energy services.
- Responsible for service branding, advertising, and promotion.
Ideal candidates for the Customer Service Representative role will possess the following personal traits that will best help them to successfully perform the essential functions of this role. Full training will be provided so a culture fit is key!
Core Competencies of the Customer Service Representative:
- Initiative - Be excited to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Leadership - You have a willingness to lead, take charge, offer opinions and direction.
- Dependability - You must be reliable, responsible, and dependable.
- Social Orientation - The desire to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
- Attention to Detail is essential
- Cooperation - Be pleasant with others on the job and display a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Candidate must have a sense of humor, easygoing, but very disciplined. We need a culture fit!
NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN IT OR TECHNICAL POSITION!!
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative:
- Relevant experience in a retail, hospitality, customer service, customer support and a customer based satisfaction role is an asset, however, paid training will be provided.
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Needs strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
Think you have what it takes? Send us your resume immediately. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Due to the demands of our client we will be responding to your resume within 72 hours. You must live in the Columbus area.
*NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN IT OR TECHNICAL POSITION*
Apply if you have the following experience: executive assistant, customer service manager, customer service assistant, customer service assistant manger, customer service specialists, customer service director, customer service liason, customer service rep, customer service representative, customer service agent, csr, entry level, personal, good listener, division 1, adaptable, team player, team, team lead, team leader, leadership, leader, manager, management, culture, environment, hotel, spa, ulta salon, sears corporation, corporation, oracle, assistant store manager, giant eagle, speedway llc, kohls corporation, sears and roebucks corporation, wal-mart corporation, management trainer, management training, entry level, supercuts, great clips, csr, entry level, best cuts, famous hair, cosmetology, hostess, barista, barmaid, barback, communications, journalism, graphic design, business administration, business manager.
$0.00 - $45,000.00 /Year
Customer Service, Sales, Other
FULL Paid Training!