Job Number: 447893
Entry Level Administrative Assistant
We are looking for a full time employee who will provide customer service and documentation support to the organization. Full training is provided. All candidates must be well spoken and able to present him/herself to others in a professional manner.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Answer all customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Perform verification calls and data entry with high level accuracy.
- Take initiative and complete verification.
- Maintain a positive representation of the company and associated brands at all times.
- Creating a positive, fun, and motivating environment to enhance employee performance and customer satisfaction.
We are currently accepting applications from individuals with experience working in customer service, customer relations, and customer support to work as part of our team. We are seeking candidates that are outgoing, personable, and comfortable working in a team environment with a focus on customer satisfaction and professional development.
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Must be a team player.
- Previous customer service and sales experience is a plus, but not required.
- Must have strong communications skills.
- Must be organized.
- Must be personable and comfortable interacting with customers daily.
Desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities
Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
Customer service or customer relationship experience
Degree preferred not required