Accountable for defining and delivering our enterprise cloud model. Leads the definition of the desired target state and creates the associated roadmaps and consults internal IT staff on infrastructure and cloud related initiatives. Works with the latest technologies through vendor relationships and proof of concepts, solving large complex problems, and defining new technology enabled opportunities. Works closely with Engineering, Security, Development, and Enterprise Application owners to ensure the design, implementation, and integration of technologies within each
EXPERIENCE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Minimum 6+ years of relevant experience in cloud technologies, especially in AWS & Azure. Overall 13+ years of experience
- Provide detailed and prioritized roadmap for the enterprise cloud transformation / implementation initiatives
- Jointly define vision, strategy for enterprise cloud adoption
- Own and drive cloud delivery programs - in formulating / defining and driving the end-to-end enterprise cloud transformation life cycle stages in cloud adoption - Analyze, Define, Build, Migrate, Develop, Operate and Manage stages
- Understand the pain points and assign priorities in driving the issues / problems towards amicable solutions
- Interact / converse with multiple stakeholders of both external environment (Customer roles) and define Cloud Platform Architecture, Cloud Technical and integration Architecture and provide design guidelines and recommendations to the IT solutions & development team
- Define / refine operating models, service integration and service management solutions of the enterprise IT in view of enterprise cloud (private, public, hybrid & multi cloud scenario) adoption
- Experience in creating Cloud based infrastructure as per business requirements and within the Organization framework
- Understanding client business requirements and mapping cloud first solutions.
- Converting enterprise internal requirements to technical business solutions.
- Evangelize cloud solutions with global business and IT teams, promoting global standardize solution approach.
- New cloud Product / Solutions evaluations
- SSO, SAAS platforms
- Identity management, cloud IAM AWS /AZURE/ any SAAS SSO
- Exposure to Multi cloud management platforms
- Exposure to cloud desktop Virtualization platforms/ Solutions
- Enterprise level global public cloud deployment.
- Ensure cloud business solutions have DR design/ solution
- Design network connectivity OnPrem to cloud, intranet and inter public cloud.
- Through exposure to cloud security and controls
- Exposure to OnPrem to cloud migrations, plan, design and implementation.
- Define cloud migration strategy, migration path, migration pattern etc. for the enterprise cloud migration programs
- Define cloud native architecture and design guidelines for the enterprises to develop cloud applications
- Translate project-specific needs into a scalable cloud structure
- Overseeing cloud security.
- Complete the integration of new applications into the cloud environment.
- Offer training and guidance to all whose roles bring them into contact with the cloud structure.