The Enrollment Representative 1 processes applications from members, enrolls them on company platforms, and transmits enrollment to Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services. The Enrollment Representative 1 performs basic administrative/clerical/operational/customersupport/computational tasks. Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
Associate will assist beneficiaries in an inbound call center environment processing enrollments, payments, address changes or other enrollment related tasks. Ancillary tasks, as assigned, may be completed via work queues. All associates must meet established performance metrics including quality, schedule compliance, production standards, and attendance.
• Talk directly with Beneficiaries by telephone to enroll them in the TRICARE program, or to answer any type of inquiries they may have.
• Maintain tracking information and/or process system generated reports for enrollment and/or payment receipts including balancing, reconciling and resolving any data discrepancies or issues.
• Prepare and/or process enrollment applications and change forms from paper, electronic data, image or phone contact in accordance with established procedures using multiple systems.
• Handle Beneficiary issues and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits using guidance via the online knowledge base.
• Provide Beneficiary additional information as needed