Humana is hiring Limited Term Enrollment Representatives in Louisville, KY! As an Enrollment Representative you will be responsible for processing member applications as well as enrolling members in Medicare and Medicaid Services. We are offering a $1,200 retention bonus! We have immediate openings for Limited Term Enrollment Representatives with opportunities for FTE, Apply today!
The Enrollment Representative reviews reports and makes adjustments, additions, and deletions based on CMS regulations. Manages and reports a daily inventory. Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
• Resolve issues, inquiries, and concerns from members while demonstrating empathy and compassion for individual needs, attention to detail, and collaborating with other team members are critical success factors of this role
• Communicate effectively and confidently with all internal/external customers
• Reach out to members, periodically, to confirm and/or verify confidential information
• Ensure all inquiries are resolved as quickly as possible, leveraging all resources across the company while demonstrating a high level of professionalism
What We Offer:
• Can earn up to a maximum of one hour of PTO per 40-hour work week.
• Eligible to earn retention bonus up to $1,200.00
• 401 K Retirement Saving options 100 percent company match on the first 3 percent Humana will make a matching contribution each pay period for all participants who are actively contributing to the Plan.
• Employee Assistance Program and Work Life Services
• Student Loan refinancing consultation
• Great Deals on both national and local discounts on everything from computers and vacations to phones and retail shopping
• Subsided parking rate as well as conveniently located on a TARC bus line route for FREE transportation with associate ID badge
• Onsite cafeteria which offers healthy choices every day
• Access to fitness center with reduced associate membership rates
• Cross training available for further skills development and potential Full time opportunities