The Nature’s Bounty Co. is now The Bountiful Company!
The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Bountiful Company is searching for an Azure Cloud Operations Engineer who will play an integral role in fulfilling our cloud initiatives and strategy. This role will be responsible for contributing to the architecture of new systems utilizing best practices, in addition to the day-to-day support of the overall Azure environment.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Help architect, plan, and implement Azure cloud applications and infrastructure solutions that balance simplicity, standards, scalability, extensibility, supportability, and integrity.
- Clear understanding of and able to provide support across several Azure technologies including IaaS, PaaS, and mixed infrastructure services.
- Deep experience in storage technologies (i.e., file, block, object).
- Implementation of authentication solutions supporting SSO, preferably using Azure AD.
- Coordinate activities of applications teams, security, networking, infrastructure and provide daily operational support.
- Help lead migration efforts including providing post migration system validation.
- Experienced in troubleshooting environments, performance, connectivity, and integrations.
- Provide expert mentorship on standards for design, best practices, engineering changes, and configuration management across the hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Provide guidance and ownership on core components such as backup and recovery, utilizing services such as Azure Site Recovery.
- Hands on experience in implementing cost optimized solutions (based on usage, business requirements, and budget).
- Deep experience with scripting (i.e., PowerShell) and able to develop automation to enable efficiencies and eliminate redundant and manual tasks.
- Support application teams to help build solutions that translate business objectives in infrastructure services that optimize cost of ownership.
- Collaborate with IT leadership provide regular updates on the status of the projects and/or operational issues and challenges.
- Actively participates in a 24/7 on call rotation and available nights/weekends as needed for priority issues or project go-lives.