We provide our clients with a wide range of energy-saving and energy solutions. From individual utility customers to utilities, municipalities, and government bodies, our clients have come to depend on our customized energy efficiency programs to help them to meet their energy saving goals.
This Energy Advisor is primarily responsible for providing our services directly to homeowners, business owners, commercial owners, landlords, building owners and other utility customers. The Energy Advisor will provide expert advice and coordination for our programs while recommending specific modifications to electric and/or gas systems; you will also consult with prospective clients of the improved efficiency that our services will bring.
The Energy Advisor combines field work with office time and is responsible for providing business customers with energy efficiency education and information about available incentives and services with our brokers. The Energy Advisor is responsible for ensuring complete customer satisfaction regarding energy efficiency inquiries. You will also be working with others who are passionate about energy efficiency and making a positive impact on the industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with program manager to develop customer outreach campaigns
- Promote the energy efficiency suppliers to customers within your assigned territory*
- Understand and implement the company's Sales Process, including but not limited to;
- Managing field time effectively with customer
- Developing and presenting program presentations to clients
- Responding to customer inquiries and concerns by phone, or in person to move projects towards completion
- Work with building owners and property managers to provide energy efficiency advice and assistance in participating in energy efficiency utility brokers
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the program's strategic direction regarding energy efficiency and the business activities of its customers
- Identify and provide documentation of on-site opportunities for energy efficiency and provide follow-up to customers as required
- Discuss technical elements of energy consuming equipment-i.e., lighting, HVAC, hot water systems, building and pipe insulation, and air sealing
- Maintain professional appearance appropriate for a representative of our organization and the utility
- Build quick rapport with customers. Quickly initiate conversations with customers on site regarding energy usage at the facility
- Be able to work in a team atmosphere, and willing to collaborate on continuous improvement of operations year after year
- Assist Program Manager in the training of new team members