Capital Energy Group is currently looking to fill 5 full time Client Service Executive roles to help manage our energy campaign brand awareness, business development, and sales. The position requires someone with excellent written and verbal communication skills and someone who enjoys customer service.
This role helps with lead generation, customer service, and client acquisition to acquire life long customers on behalf of our clients. This position is a full time opportunity with advancement opportunities for the right person to help manage the campaign itself and client expectations, as well as be involved with training employees and overseeing staff members.
As a Client Service Executive, you will have the opportunity to build a portfolio of clients, assisting them with their energy contracts and any other energy needs. You will be provided with ongoing training that will help to further your career, and you will have an opportunity for bonuses and travel to our other offices. Please also know how to use tablets and iPad.
Responsibilities For Client Service Executives:
• Finding/engaging new clients and subsequently retain them for the long-term
• Becoming an energy expert for your client base
• Working with clients and helping them make the right decisions regarding their energy agreements and energy cost management needs
• Developing and maintaining healthy, long-term relationships with clients and energy suppliers
• Managing your time effectively in order to excel in a multi-faceted role
• Any other duties reasonably requested
Experience and Skills for a Client Service Executive:
• Minimum one year working in sales or customer service– Essential
• Proven record of meeting sales OR customer satisfaction goals – Essential
• Capable of identifying, winning, and retaining clients – Essential
• Excellent communication skills – Essential
• Strong organizational skills – Essential
• Computer literate – Essential
• Experience in the energy sector– Desirable
** The Client Service Executive MUST be living locally in the Chicago and Schaumburg area**
People with the following backgrounds may apply:
Sales & Marketing, Marketing experience, Sales experience, Hospitality experience, Customer service experience, Restaurant Experience, Entry Level Experience, Full Time Experience, entry level, management, entry level management, entry level marketing, marketing, business development, entry level, customer service, sports minded, entertainment, advertising, public relations, management, sales, training, marketing, public relations, entry level, customer service, retail, restaurant experience, entry level, full time, internship, management, advertising, public relations, entry level, public relations, business, marketing, entry-level, promotions, direct marketing, promotional sales, business development, entertainment, sales - marketing, management, clients, account manager, campaigns, marketing, direct advertising, client relations, retail, hospitality, marketing, experience, college graduates, internship, entry level, management, entry level management, entry level marketing, marketing, business development, entry level, customer service, sports, entertainment, advertising, public relations, management, sales, training, marketing, public relations, entry level, customer service, retail, restaurant, entry level, full time, internship, management, advertising, public relations, claims administration, claims representative, claims rep, claims administrator