The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
Are you looking for a career in plant operations or perhaps the mechanical maintenance team? The Set-Up role is perfect exposure to both paths! Encapsulation refers to a range of dosage forms—techniques used to enclose vitamins & supplements—in a shell known as a capsule, allowing them, for example, to be taken orally by our consumers. The Encapsulation Set-Up Associate is responsible for all assembly/disassembly, maintenance and operation of various encapsulation machines.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Maintains the working condition of various encapsulation machines
- Initiates a production run, following the completion of the set-up process
- Maintains log books with accurate current information
- Enters start up and in-process information into the batch record
- Operates the encapsulation machines based on the business demand
- Adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect, assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.