The Brand Ambassador is responsible for managing the overall brand and social technology voice of our new, state-of-the-art El Paso site. The Brand Ambassador will use their zeal and expertise in social technologies to assist with a variety of functions in the organization such as marketing, employee engagement, research and development, and interdepartmental communication functions. The individual in this role is responsible for developing, procuring, and implementing social media, print materials and collaboration tools throughout the site to tell a story about our employee engagement efforts, introduce our brand to prospective Clients and meet business strategies and objectives.
PRIMARY DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
Strategy & Planning
• Develop and support the implementation of the organization’s story-telling strategy, as well as related documentation.
• Determine deliverables, timelines, and execution standards of employee engagement or recognition activities and branded campaigns.
• Assist with the coordination and integration of culture and engagement initiatives across multiple business departments (customer service, marketing, sales, PR, etc.) to generate excitement and interest with employees.
• Champion audience trends and expectations through audience insights and knowledge of best practices in marketing technology management.
• Set activity-based goals (e.g. number of posts, number of followers, and ratio of positive to negative postings), and develop metrics to gauge the success of branding initiatives.
• Interact with channel partners and develop channel strategies.
• Develop pricing strategies consistent with initiative budgets.
• Research and build case for new social media channel adoptions and present to appropriate authorities for approval.