Position title: Eligibility Specialist
Location: Indianapolis, IN 46208
Duration: 06 Months
Job Profile Summary
The Case Management Counselor is responsible for helping to ensure that the customer is able to access and receive program services.
Job Description Essential Duties and Responsibilities: -
- Develop working relationships with customers and monitor engagement and progress. - Work with customers on a regular basis to meet and achieve program goals and/or maintain program services and eligibility.
- Exhibit considerable programmatic knowledge and assist customers in multiple phases of the application process, ranging from enrollment through the awarding of benefits and services.
- Assist customers to acquire services that facilitate program goals (e.g., educational and/or vocational training, medical, child care, transportation, substance abuse/mental health, child support establishment, legal, and other related needs).
- Follow-up with customers to ensure that their needs are met and questions and concerns are resolve.
- Interact with other team members to provide expertise and assistance in resolving participant issues.
- Maintain accurate and timely case notes on all customer contacts and document activities.
Share information about outreach and engagement efforts with project staff.
- Inform project staff of any barriers that they identify and that are preventing the customer from engaging with the Provider. - Perform other duties as may be assigned by leadership.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associate degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 127302 when responding to this ad.