- Participate in daily scrum and other Agile ceremonies
- Create, read and translate business requirements
- Code, test, modify, debug, document, and implement software using approved methodologies.
- Develop scripts to automate the execution of code using shell scripts under Unix or LINUX
- Develop technical specification documents
- Help develop automated test cases and plans to complete the unit testing and support System testing
- Participate in design reviews / code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues; and review and provide feedback to the final user documentation.
- Participate in unit testing and system integration testing
- Help develop code migration strategies from one environment to the other
- Assume ownership and accountability for the assigned deliverables thru all phases of the development lifecycle
- Must have 6 - 8 years of experience in the design and delivery of solutions
- Must have hands on experience with ETL using Ab Initio (preferable) , other large scale ETL tool - 4+ Years
- Must have 2+ years of Hadoop Big data development experience. Preferably Spark Code using Java, Python or Scala.
- Experience executing in Agile team using scrum is a strong plus
- Must have strong demonstrated track record in technology creating medium to large scale applications
- Broad-based cross-functional IT experience in application design and development with multiple tool sets is essential
- Exposure to Oracle Exidata a plus
- Ability to communicate at all levels of management and with customers. Demonstrated skills both written and oral are required
- Experience in the development of financial applications is a strong plus
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Exhibits leadership qualities
- Experience with Agile practices
This position requires candidates that are a US Citizen or Green Card Holder. At this time no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer