We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We treat you like you are part of the family.
Job Title: DocuCare Level 2
Work Location: Los Angeles, CA
Duration: Long-term contract
- Min/Preferred, Education Level
- Minimum: High School diploma or equivalent
- Client Relationship Management
- Serve as the primary customer contact for equipment support and service
- Coordinate Move/Add/Change (MAC) process
- Provide on-going end user training on equipment
- Basic device cleaning and replacement of operator accessible parts and consumables per equipment specifications.
- Break-fix activities account for 70% of role responsibilities
- Provide IP address support
- Perform basic equipment problem diagnosis
- Point of contact for equipment removal and delivery for onsite support
- Contact service as required (Client and 3rd party)
- Utilize Client web-based applications as required to include Service Call Handling
- Accurate call reporting on Equipment in Client designated systems
- Remote Service call onsite support
- Driving (if required for duties)
- Download and install printer drivers on end-user equipment
- Perform printer mapping to PC as required
- Escalate printer network issues to appropriate resource
- Physical as well as remote device management and control
- Device Configuration (Enter IP address, scanning templates, User access levels. Scan to File/Email, etc...)
- Monitor/apply current software updates/patches
- On site contact for remote solve resolutions requiring technical expertise
- Non-Client device management as required
- Perform remote device monitoring and remote solve (Client Device Management)
- Identify and promote Client Office Solutions
- Pro-actively manage consumables and supplies using the DOS calculator.
- Maintain on-site operator replaceable parts inventory
- Collect equipment meter information and submit for billing purposes
- Perform Data Entry for activity and asset tracking
- Manage and maintain on-site parts inventory using PM4
- Someone with experience working on deployments of printers / MFD's for large organizations.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate technical language to various levels of end users.
- The ability to multi task and coordinate with various departments the installation of equipment.
- Working with IT Services, Desktop support and the end users regarding the MACD(Move, Add, Change Dispose) process.
- Excellent organizational / scheduling skills and the ability to follow clearly defined documented processes and collect and submit accurate and timely data.
- Require minimal direct day to day supervision and adhere to the agreed upon schedules.
- Lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Read, write and follow basic English instructions
- Customer service and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Perform duties with minimal supervision
- Basic Equipment problem solving and diagnosis per training provided
- Customer problem resolution including escalation as required
- Coordinate work tasks to ensure fulfillment of SOWs
- Track and report account information as required
- 1-2 years relevant experience resolving customer and equipment printing issues
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
Paladin is an EEOC employer. We drug test and background check!