The Bountiful Company, a Nestlé Health Science Company, is a pure play branded leader in global nutrition, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbal and other specialty supplements, and active nutrition products, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The Bountiful Company’s portfolio of trusted brands includes Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
As a Digital Designer, eCommerce, at The Bountiful Company, you will join our in-house creative content team and help bring a variety of creative deliverables to life for our product detail pages. You will help conceive, design, and execute all digital marketing design needs while keeping up with the latest best practices and leveraging them for our brands. You’ll work closely with the larger in-house creative team of writers, designers, and photographer to shape the presence of our brands online.
The Digital Designer is responsible for overseeing the creation, production, and design of content for a catalog of over 1200 products across eCommerce retail channels. Our Amazon presence will be a key priority. Other retail channels like Walmart, Sam’s Club, Costco, Kroger, and brand.com websites, as well as new and emerging channels, will also be prioritized.
The role is instrumental in evolving and enhancing the presence of The Bountiful Company’s national brands, as well as growing new ones and expanding our marketing messages throughout the ecommerce space with a mobile first mentality.
We are seeking someone with strong creative talent, exceptional design skills and the desire to be part of our in-house product detail page team that collaborates cross functionally with our digital marketing team.
- Design and produce content creation of the eCommerce Product Catalog of over 1200 items
- Stay up-to-date with eCommerce best practices, leverage them and optimize as they evolve
- Articulate a cohesive message for customer experiences and the rationale behind them through a variety of visual storytelling methods
- Gather, create, and translate file assets for optimized web delivery
- Participate in all aspects of design phase from creative strategy through final executions
- Create a unified, end-to-end experience through close collaboration with cross functional team members
- Oversee and manage photo shoots with our internal photographer. Brief and art direct new photography while upholding localized brand identity guidelines
- Create and design brand store content and “A+” enhanced content, and brand.com website content, and brand store pages
- Maintain eCommerce content process guidelines to stay up-to-date with retailer.com requirements and best practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including copywriters, digital managers and brand managers to gather learnings and create inspiring, informational content while maintaining brand guidelines and consistencies
- Develop and adapt work with feedback, consolidating across stakeholders