BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Devops Engineer in Tampa, FL
Job Title: Devops Engineer
Location: Tampa, FL
Expected Duration: 6 Month Contract
- Must know how to work with modified CICD templates
- Strong hands-on experience of Cloudbees Jenkins/native Jenkins jobs and Jenkins templates including modification
- Strong hands-on experience of Groovy Script
- An understanding of Team Foundation Server (TFS) process templates management and XML.
- BONUS SKILLS (Not required, but are big likes) - any experience with Openshift, Tekton pipelines and YML
The role has significant strategic value for the organization and involves the successful candidate engaging with multiple global development teams across the bank, providing regular updates to senior management and other relevant stakeholders across various projects.
The successful candidate will be expected to maintain key relationships with internal engineering and support functions across the organization, ensure that application teams are aligned to the Application Lifecycle Automation (ALA) strategy, and provide technical input when required to support the ongoing maturity of the ALA strategy.
* 5 years of experience with a proven track record of delivering strategic software solutions in a global organization
* Experience of working with a global client base in a fast paced environment
* Experience of working with Engineering and Support functions in a fast paced environment
* Must be a self-starter, effective listener, problem solver and team player.
* Excellent written and verbal Communication Skills
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence manage and articulate clearly to project stakeholders through clear project planning and status reporting
* Excellent social and organizational skills, able to handle diverse situations, multiple initiatives and changing priorities
* Detail oriented
* Enjoys problem solving
* Has a passion for automation
* Shows a desire to learn and self-improve
* Understanding of Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SSDLC)
* Understanding of Cloud based platforms helpful
* Strong understanding of DevOps/Continuous Integration/ Continuous Deployment (CICD Models)
* Strong hands-on experience of Cloudbees Jenkins/native Jenkins jobs and Jenkins templates including modification
* Strong hands-on experience of Groovy Script development
* Strong Understanding of Team Foundation Server (TFS) process templates management and XML.
* Good Understanding of Docker and Artifectory tools
* Good understanding of Git based repositories such as TFS Git, Bitbucket/Stash
* Knowledge and experience of development languages .Net, c#, JAVA, NODEJS, objective c
* Knowledge of SonarQube, quality gates, measures, and scanning tools such as Blackduck /Checkmarx
* Knowledge of scanning tools such as Blackduck /Checkmarx helpful
* Knowledge of Junit and awareness of regression tests helpful
* Good Technical Project Management ability
* Excellent Reporting / Excel Skills / PowerPoint Skills
Degree educated preferably in an Engineering or Computer Science discipline.
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
'We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.'
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 132757 when responding to this ad.