About the CloudOps Team:
The CareerBuilder CloudOps team provides the cloud platform, tools, and processes needed to test, deliver, and monitor CareerBuilder services in a rapid, performant, highly-available, and secure manner.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- We are looking for a highly talented engineer to be a core contributor on our CloudOps team.
- You must be obsessed with automation, infrastructure as code, cloud computing, and uptime.
- You will use your deep knowledge of operations engineering and cloud best practices to innovate and influence solutions for the company's microservice ecosystems.
- You should be passionate about working with application engineers to get more done faster with less effort.
- You will act as a coach and mentor for other engineers on the Cloud Operations team
- 3+ years of DevOps or development experience in similar environments
- Clear and confident interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience running production systems in a public cloud environment
- Experience building, deploying, and operating distributed services at scale
- Systematic problem solving approach coupled with a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to act as an escalation point and mentor for others on your team
- Experience with AWS, Jenkins, Terraform, and/or Docker a plus