We are hiring an Desktop Engineer at Teleperformance here in Albany Georgia.
The ideal candidate should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking, time management, and attention to detail are a must.
Email your resume to:email@example.com
The qualifications and requirements are listed below.
This position will close at 5:00 PM on Friday, May 24,2019
Purpose of Position
A Desktop Engineer is an entry-level position on the Desktop Support Team reporting directly to the Lead Desktop Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Experience in managing multiple virtual instances or multiple routing protocols on a single device
• Understand the interactions of different routing protocols at a technical level
• Design and implement routing changes so that they minimize any impact to production networks
• Must be able to understand high speed automatic failover scenarios that minimize network interruptions
• Assisting with the support of all aspects of LAN-based networking
• Assisting with the installation and maintenance of all computer hardware and software
• Assisting with the installation and maintenance of voice systems to support call-flow; usually limited to cabling, phones, headsets and software
• Cabling new and existing locations for new network, phone or other equipment
• Repairing or upgrading computer systems as needed
• Providing Tier 1 level support on hardware and software technical issues
• Any other duties that the Director, Manager or Lead Desktop Engineer may find necessary
Plan and coordinate installation of in-house hardware and software across the network
• Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with other Teleperformance teams regarding pertinent network activities