DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE, FOR PEOPLE.
About the Company
Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world's leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us, each interaction needs to be treated as unique.
We are a team of 300,000 + passionate employees. Located in 80 countries with 400 + facilities and 218,000 workstations.
Our people feel they are part of something way bigger than just a job. We try to make a positive difference in people's lives and make the world a better place.
Our call center representatives are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you any
Purpose of Position
To support the Operation and the Customer by performing the below mentioned technical duties.
Primary Duties, Responsibilities and Requirements
- Provide 2nd level support for trouble tickets as assigned by the help desk.
- Diagnose hardware, operating system, and software issues and provide solutions for problems.
- Deployment of new hardware and software packages.
- TCP/IP configuration on the workstation.
- Cable layout.
- Network Operating System administration.
- Must be able to perform duties with minimal supervision.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize support issues.
- Business professional skills with a variety of clientele.
- Team environment experience.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Ensure all Teleperformance policies and procedures are adhered to, including but not limited to: Security, HR, Operations, etc, and ensure any known infractions of any of these corporate policies and procedures are communicated to the proper Teleperformance Management immediately