DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE, FOR PEOPLE.
Teleperformance is a global leader in providing exceptional omnichannel customer experiences since 1978. Our impacts are far-reaching, spanning over 62 countries and interacting with over 38% of the world’s population. This kind of growth wouldn’t have been possible without the dedication of our people who continue to provide outstanding customer service in every opportunity. Here, your success is our success.
For over 40 years, Teleperformance, the global leader in customer experience management, has been connecting customers with the world’s most successful companies. With 380,000+ employees worldwide, Teleperformance serves customers from 170+ countries in 265+ dialects!
Teleperformance's Digital Integrated Business Services combines human touch and high technology to deliver extraordinary customer experiences. While technology creates new and agile ways of working, our interaction experts remain committed to creating unique connections through empathy, adaptive communication skills, and more importantly, a passion for making it happen.
Join us to make each human interaction simpler, faster, safer, extra efficient and more cost effective – while having a little fun!
TELEPERFORMANCE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER!
- Properly packing and boxing up units to ship to agents using FedEx
- Assist with the support of all aspects of LAN-based networking
- Assist with the installation and maintenance of all computer hardware and software
- Assist with the installation and maintenance of voice systems to support call-flow; usually limited to cabling, phones, headsets and software
- Cabling new and existing locations for new network, phone or other equipment
- Repair or upgrade computer systems as needed
- Provide Tier 1 level support on hardware and software technical issues
- All other duties as requested by the Director of Desktop Support, Desktop Manager or Lead Desktop Engineer
- Must be a computer course student, graduate or have computer related work experience.
- Strong understanding of network routing protocols and their practical applications on global networks
- Experience in managing distributed inventory of network equipment
- Experience in virtual networking setup using VMware
- Experience with Cisco and Juniper product lines at a technical and hardware level
- Hands on experience troubleshooting hardware such as routers, switches, network interface cards, firewalls, and telecommunications devices
- Experience with VoIP and supporting VoIP over a production WAN
- Ability to view a computer monitor for several hours at a time
- Candidates must have open availability and able to work additional hours as needed
- Bachelor of Science degree in a computer-related field is preferred; or equivalent computer certifications accompanied by related work experience