A Desktop Engineer has the following job responsibilities, competencies and qualifications:
● Assisting with the support of all aspects of LAN-based networking
● Assisting with the installation and maintenance of all computer hardware and software
● Assisting with the installation and maintenance of voice systems to support call-flow; usually limited to cabling, phones, headsets and software
● Cabling new and existing locations for new network, phone or other equipment
● Repairing or upgrading computer systems as needed
● Providing Tier 1 level support on hardware and software technical issues
● Responsible for scheduled outside work hours tasks and on-call responsibilities to handle outages outside of work hours.
● Any other duties that the Director of Desktop Support, Desktop Manager, Lead Desktop Engineer or Regional Lead Desktop Engineer may find necessary
A Desktop Engineer must be a computer course student, graduate, or have computer-related work experience. A Bachelor of Science degree in a computer-related field is preferred; or equivalent computer certifications accompanied by related work experience.
Being One of Our People
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be on our team. That’s why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer