Database Analyst / Data Analyst
BCForward is currently seeking highly Database Analyst / Data Analyst for our client based in Indianapolis, IN
- Position: Database Analyst / Data Analyst
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months (Possibility of extension)
The incumbent will manage Customer Satisfaction (C-Sat) survey data from all sources including the web site, phone, and walk-in/paper surveys to
produce both summary and detailed reporting for management. Job duties include designing and
conducting surveys to collect customer feedback. The analyst will also act as Customer Service liaison to client Data Warehouse team members.
There will likely be some remote opportunity after the initial few weeks (i.e. 2-3 days per week)
Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
This may impact the candidate's eligibility to convert to a full-time employee, but not for the temporary contract.
Looking for Data Analysis experience.
- Pivot Tables, Repetitive reporting, SQL, TSQL, Server reporting, Tableau
- Reporting data analyst, filtering data, customer data analyst.
- Will utilize power point
- Coachable/good listener
- First two weeks will be onsite for training. Limited remote availability after this.
- May be required to do an excel assessment.
- Bachelor's degree required. Mathematics or Statistics & Data Science, preferred.
- 3-5 years of direct work experience - or equivalent in a combination of education and college internships.
- Strong analytical skills to study numerous sets of data and draw accurate conclusions.
- Ability to analyze research data and summarize into usable reports using various Business
- Intelligence tools.
- Extensive problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office PowerPoint and presentation design/development.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Excel.
- Experience in Research Practices, Survey Design, and management.
- Experience with Qualtrics or other online survey tools.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Knowledge of customer service practices.
- Familiar with ICBM a plus.
BCForward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCForward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCForward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCForward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCForward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 129705 when responding to this ad.