We are Welbilt! We are pioneers and innovators. Our industry knowledge and insights stretch back nearly a century, from the original founding of the Hirsch brothers' Welbilt Stove Company in 1929. We design, manufacture and supply best-in-class food and beverage equipment for the global foodservice market. We attract talent and build careers. We empower you to grow with us. We recognize you and reward you. We win together as one team. As the Data Warehouse Specialist, you will work with the BI team to further enhance the data warehouse and reporting elements of the platform. Communicates with internal teams to provide critical services and support to meet demands of the client. Contributes in development of complex data warehousing initiatives in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives. Reporting directly to the Sr. Data Warehouse Specialist this position may be located in New Port Richey, FL or work remotely. Major Accountabilities:
- Work with stakeholders to analyze/gather needs and requirements
- Design, develop and deliver technically sound business solution to the business
- Identify opportunities for adopting new technologies to solve existing needs and predict future challenges
- Responsible for development and support of enterprise level reporting
- Data Warehouse design and ETL development using ODI and performing complex PL/SQL coding in Oracle Database
- Develop reporting data models using BI tools and create complex reports/data visualizations
- Improve existing business intelligence applications and processes
- Work with stakeholders to gather business requirements and create technical documentation
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience OR a minimum of 13 years of customer service experience in lieu of degree.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Knowledge of business requirements gathering techniques and analysis of underlying systems and processes
- Minimum of 5 years Data Warehousing design and development experience performing complex PL/SQL coding in Oracle Database
- Data warehouse design, development, logical database design, data modeling, and performance tuning
- Practical knowledge of lifecycle database design and dimensional design concepts
- Advanced experience developing and testing maps, perform source-to-target mappings, storage capacity planning and developing ETL in ODI including migration of objects.
- Work with business analysts & customers on analysis and logical design for mapping and ETL
- Proficient in business intelligence tools: Microsoft Power BI, Cognos and Cyberquery
- Good understanding of data visualization best practices
- Design, code, test and deliver insightful and architecturally sound business solution to end customer
- Recognize upstream and downstream impacts; communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Knowledge of business structure
- Improve applications and processes
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Understanding of software best practices and database design
- Familiar with Salesforce a plusManufacturing background is a plus
- Normal office environment. Must be able to lift 50 Lbs. Lab environment with Electronic Measurement tools. Customer Labs, Store/Restaurant
Welbilt, Inc. provides the world's top chefs, premier chain operators and growing independents with industry-leading equipment and solutions. Our innovative products and solutions are powered by our deep knowledge, operator insights, and culinary expertise. Our portfolio of award-winning product brands includes Cleveland™, Convotherm®, Crem™, Delfield®, Frymaster®, Garland®, Kolpak®, Lincoln™, Manitowoc®, Merco®, Merrychef® and Multiplex®. These product brands are supported by two service brands: FitKitchen®, our fully-integrated kitchen systems brand, and KitchenCare®, our aftermarket parts and service brand. Headquartered in the Tampa Bay region of Florida, supported by over 5,800 employees and operating 17 manufacturing facilities throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia, we sell through a global network of over 3,500 distributors and dealers in over 100 countries. For more information, visit www.welbilt.com.