Are you passionate about solving business problems through data-driven decision making? You will own data analytics projects from beginning to end, utilizing business intelligence tools to drive key recommendations and produce planning models, forecasting, and analysis. Your analyses will significantly contribute to the development of our strategy and drive impact against our company business objectives. You will work closely with cross functional teams to achieve business objectives and communicate insights to key stakeholders. You will recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis, including data integrity, analysis, validation, and documentation and drive results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Establish baseline metrics and analytics, collaborate with Business Owners and the leadership team to track and report all key performance indicators against annual, quarterly and monthly goals.
- Monitor existing KPI metrics, developing new metrics, identity correlations and root causes
- Develop and maintain dashboards, advanced reporting, analytics, and other BI solutions using tools available in the landscape including and not limited to Tableau, SFDC, custom Microsoft based reporting solutions, Excel, etc.
- Design and build visualization dashboards to accelerate information-to-action at scale
- Performing regular system audits to ensure complete and accurate reporting of data/metrics
- Support monthly, quarterly, annual planning activities
- Develop programs, methodologies, and reports for analyzing and presenting data
- Act as a SME for BI tools as well as delivering training to team members on the usage of these tools
- Using root-cause analysis, trouble-shoot and update dashboards whenever necessary
- Work in depth in data analysis, including experience extracting and manipulating data using SQL, leveraging advanced Excel and BI Tools features for data analysis, and producing digestible business intelligence and actionable information.
- Have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to work cross-organizationally
- Focus on process optimization and utilize best in class workflows and applications to optimize business processes
- Have strong communication and project management skills, enabling you to work with key business stakeholders to understand business requirements and shape analytical deliverables.
- Apply broad subject matter expertise in managing project activities. Determine & manage scope, develop and manage project plans, schedules and deliverables, risks, dependences and mitigation plans
- Ensure change management rigor and rapid implementation of system and process enhancements in a controlled way.
- Other initiatives as defined by leadership
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills to translate ambiguous business requirements into complex analyses and actionable insights
- Experience partnering with executive-level leaders to identify and solve business issues through the provision of data analysis and insights
- Growth mindset - Would rather be given a hint or pushed in the right direction to solve a problem rather than be told out right.
- Expert level analytical and complex problem solving skills in their functional area, with the ability to influence as a leader across functions.
- Proactive -- do not wait to be told what report/insight to work on next.
- Ability to establish immediate credibility at all levels, inside and outside the organization must exude both confidence and humility with a customer-first focus
- Ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in Business, Statistics, Computer Science, Finance or related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience with emphasis on business intelligence and data analysis including:
- Advanced experience with MS Excel and data analytics tools such as Tableau, Power BI, SFDC and Einstein
- Experience communicating with team members and key stakeholders and setting expectations
- Knowledge of data visualization techniques
- Extremely strong analytical skills
- Ability to use data to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analysis
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server including developing database objects (Tables, Views, and Stored Procedures)
- Understanding broader data architecture patterns