BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Business Analyst opportunity in Seattle, WA 98121
Role: Business Analyst
Location: Seattle, WA 98121
Expected Duration: 6 Months
Start date: ASAP
* Experienced. 5-7+ years experience in consulting, data, analytics and reporting. Experience with marketing, events and survey data helpful.
* Domain. Experience with SQL language, Tableau, Tableau Prep, Excel or equivalent software is desired.
* A Problem Solver. Self-starter with the ability to work well in a team-oriented and intensely deadline-driven environment.
* Team Player. Proactive, collaborative team player with positive attitude and ability to be successful in a constantly changing environment.
* Go Getter. Problem solving and critical thinking.
* A Strong Communicator. Strong communication, project management and interpersonal skills.
* Detailed. Detail oriented, inquisitive and ambitious, able to make progress on projects with limited guidance in case of ambiguity and is able to make educated assumptions based on business acumen.
* Educated. BS/BA or advanced degree in Business, Statistics, Finance, Economics or equivalent degree.
The role requires the ability to identify and gather relevant data to enable analysis, creatively provide insights from results and communicate recommendations to the events team to support decision making.
Some of the things youll be doing include
* Execute analysis for major projects on event performance for Tableau sponsored events
* Own and maintain Tableau dashboards & visualizations to help event marketing team make critical decisions and understand the overall health of their initiatives
* Pursue ad hoc questions pertaining to events
* Collaborate with stakeholders from different business functions - marketing, operations, sales, finance, procurement, sourcing and technology teams to develop data architecture and source of truth for measuring KPIs and performance of initiatives
* Drive solutions to improve data quality issues and design data architecture by collaborating with internal stakeholders and external vendors
Tableau is looking for a contract Events Analyst to cover a maternity leave on the Data Engineering and Analytics team. The Analyst is responsible for providing the Event Marketing team with data-driven insights that guide marketing optimization and investment decisions. This role will be responsible for analyzing survey results, reporting on event performance and ROI.
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing to cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to and including both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 113173 when responding to this ad.