A Chicago-based real estate brokerage seeks a Database Assistant to join them in a temporary capacity. The Database Assistant will research and organize real estate data for entry and interpretation within the company’s database system. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong technology skills and experience working within relational databases. The compensation for this role is $19-$21/hr.
Responsibilities of the Database Assistant:
- Maintain and enhance company databases, and relate data to existing company websites
- Investigate incorrect or missing data from company data feeds
- Improve data performance and find solutions
- Create SQL scripts/packages as necessary
- Train and assist employees on data feeds