Data Analyst / Associate Analyst
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Data Analyst / Associate Analyst in New Castle, DE 19720
We place consultants for end clients all over USA.
Job Title: Data Analyst / Associate Analyst
Location: New Castle, DE 19720
Expected Duration: 1 Year Contract with possible extension or permanent depending on performance of the candidate and client needs.
The Loan Agency Intermediate Associate Analyst is a developing professional role which integrates in-depth specialty knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices; demonstrates good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
The Consultant will be responsible for
* This role is involved in providing day-to-day Collateral management which may include booking cash transactions and making payments, inputting general ledger entries and (complex) calculations
* Occasionally require interaction with other counterparties around positions and outstanding balances/claims
* Integrates a solid understanding of industry and business standards and practices of loan agency processes
* Applies professional judgment, analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies to make recommendations to senior management to support process improvement
* Deals with most loan related problems independently and has some latitude to resolve complex issues
* Day-to-day focus is on resolution of complex loan issues, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes
* Applies judgment when interpreting data, preparing reports, and presents findings to management
* Makes resolution recommendations based on identified trends and facts
* Designs and analyzes complex reports often related, but not limited to loan agency processes to satisfy management requirements and support/control activities
* Participates in, and supports the implementation of, projects as assigned, applies project management skills to support initiatives
* Interprets data and makes recommendations for the launch of new products/ services and upgraded platforms that loan agency functions
* Demonstrates a understanding of the loan agency processes to identify policy gaps and formulate policies to support the streamlining of related work processes
* Minimizes risk to the bank through a solid understanding of procedural requirements - provides solutions to reduce errors, and to adhere to audit and control policies
* Timely management, escalation and resolution of all requests / inquiries / issues / errors related to loan agency
* Applies a solid understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the sub-unit, and the wider Operation group
* Provides informal guidance and/or on-the-job-training to new team members
* Has direct interaction with external customers to disseminate or explain information
* Individuals at this level usually have full ownership for one or more processes, reports, procedures or products, and may also be considered analytical or procedural experts, representing a unit or team on cross-functional processes or project deliverables at a broader level
* Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
* 2-5 years relevant experience
* Utilizes advanced communication, interpersonal and diplomacy skills to interact with colleagues, management and internal/external clients, in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information in a concise and logical way
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
'We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.'
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 132550 when responding to this ad.