We are looking for an experienced Microsoft D365 Business Central/NAV support analyst with a proven track record of providing 1st and 2nd line support/consulting to a wide and diverse client base. You will be capable of taking control of client requests, queries, problems and seeing them through to resolution. This is a full time office based role. Occasional travel to client sites will be required. Need to be able to be client-focused, capable of multi-tasking, pay close attention to detail, have excellent communication skills, be able to become a part of a collaborative team while working well on your own initiative, and able to manage your own workload. All candidates are client-focused, team-oriented, and require exceptional communication skills.
- Work directly with customers, Microsoft and other members of the team to investigate, test and develop solutions and workarounds to resolve client issues/requests
- Perform in-depth analysis of customer issues to determine causes and develop solutions
- Communicate directly with clients on status of issues, account management, and escalation handling
- Identify high priority customer issues and escalate as needed
- Continuous development of your personal technical knowledge base, on-and off-the-job
- Keeping informed of the latest technologies via research and development in order to advise team members and customers
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft D365 Navision or Business Central / D365
- Additionally, development experience with Microsoft tools including:
- oFunctional understanding of Microsoft D365 Business Central/NAV integration methods (SSIS, Web services, Scribe Insight, Scribe Online)
- oMicrosoft D365 Business Central/NAV concepts (i.e. Configuration, Customization, Workflow, Integration, etc.)
- oD365 NAV forms, screens, views, workflows and reports development
- Java Script, C#, SQL Server, and SSRS
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or other technical discipline
- Travel-25% or less
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.