Equity Staffing is looking for a Customer Support Representative for a temporary to hire position.Our client is changing the future of health care and they have the expertise,advanced technology, and global resources to make it happen.
- Handling in-bound phone calls professionally and provide excellent customer service
- Provide support by explaining internal policies and procedures in a clear and concise manner
- Research and Resolve Sales Agent’s questions relating to:
- how to use self- service tools and to troubleshoot system issues
- Member concerns
- Medicaid Verification
- Application Status and Eligibility
- On-boarding & Certification process
- Commission questions
- 1+ year of experience in customer service
- Previous experience working in a call center environment preferred
- Demonstrated ability in using computer and Microsoft Office programs (Word, outlook, Excel)
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (verbally and written)
- Ability to learn new computer applications quickly and toggle between multiple systems
- Must have a High School diploma or GED
Equity Staffing Group is one of the fastest growing Native American owned staffing companies in the United States. We are a certified Minority Business Enterprise(MBE) by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) and the Rocky Mountain Minority Supplier Development Council (RMMSDC).
Equity Staffing Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equity Staffing Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
We welcome you to learn more about our company by visiting www.equitystaffing.com.
Contract to Hire