OPEN INTERVIEWS AT EZPAWN!
Every Tuesday - Starting - Tuesday, February 12, 2019
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
EZCORP family of brands, which includes EZPAWN, USA Pawn & Jewelry, Value Pawn, and more, has grown into a leading provider of pawn loans in the United States and Mexico. We are passionate about customer service and our Team Members. We are currently hiring and we would love to have you join our team.
EZCORP provides our full-time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to help you achieve your optimal work/life balance.
Working for EZCORP is not just a job; it is a career! We offer a structured career path to give you an opportunity to enhance your skills in a fun and fast paced environment.
We have multiple openings at EZPAWN for Retail Sales Associates in the Salt Lake City metro area!
Tuesday,February 12, 2019- 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
In-Person Interviews will be conducted at the EZPAWN location at:
50 West 7200 South
Midvale, UT 84047
We are hiring Retail Sales Associates for the following locations:
- 80 East 4500 Street Murray
- 50 West 7200 South Midvale
- 4095 S. Redwood Road West Valley City
- 4068 Riverdale Road, Riverdale
- 5672 South 1900 West, Roy
- 515 North Main Street Tooele
Our positions offer competitive pay based on experience with an opportunity to quickly increase your pay and position!
- Start your career as a Trainee in our 6-week paid training program and earn a $.50 raiseand promotion to Pawnbroker upon completion of the program
- Continue to grow your skills by entering our Pawnbroker Certification Program and earn an additional $1/hour
- Excel and explore opportunities to promote to the Lead Pawnbroker (Shift Supervisor) position
- Follow the Career Path and apply for a Store Manager in Training position which includes a 12-week training program to build the foundation to run your own store
In addition to a great career, here are some of the other things we offer our Team Members:
- Competitive Wages
- Monthly UNCAPPED Bonus Potential Paid on Store and Individual Performance
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- Great Working Hours
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
As a member of our customer service team you must be self-motivated with a positive and outgoing personality and a strong work ethic. Excelling at customer service and relationship building will take you far in your career with EZCORP. We want you to love coming to work every day!
Requirements for the Customer Service Representative (Pawnbroker) role include:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience or retail experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work well independently and as member of a Team
- Ability to offer and describe various solutions and benefits to the customer
- Able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Knowledge of commonly pawned items, such as tools, jewelry, firearms or electronics, a plus
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures, and regulations
- Sales background, a plus
- Bilingual, a plus
EZCORP participates in the E-Verify Program (Department of Homeland Security) which electronically verifies the employment eligibility, identity, and Social Security number validity of all new hires and rehires.