EZCORP family of brands, which includes EZPAWN, Value Pawn, and more, has grown into a leading provider of pawn loans in the United States and Mexico. We are passionate about customer service and our Team Members.
EZCORP provides our full-time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to help you achieve your optimal work/life balance.
Working for EZCORP is not just a job; it is a career! We offer a structured career path to give you an opportunity to enhance your skills in a fun and fast paced environment.
Our positions offer competitive pay based on experience with an opportunity to quickly increase your pay and position!
- Start your career as a Trainee in our 6-week paid training program and earn a $.50 raise and promotion to Pawnbroker upon completion of the program
- Continue to grow your skills by entering our Pawnbroker Certification Program and earn an additional $1/hour
- Excel and explore opportunities to promote to the Lead Pawnbroker (Shift Supervisor) position
- Follow the Career Path and apply for a Store Manager in Training position which includes a 12 week training program to build the foundation to run your own store
In addition to a great career, here are some of the other things we offer our Team Members:
- Competitive Wages
- Monthly Bonus Potential
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- Great Working Hours
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Paid community service time
As a member of our customer service team you must be self-motivated with a positive and outgoing personality and a strong work ethic. Excelling at customer service and relationship building will take you far in your career with EZCORP. We want you to love coming to work every day!
Requirements for the Customer Service Representative (Pawnbroker) role include:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience or retail experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work well independently and as member of a Team
- Ability to offer and describe various solutions and benefits to the customer
- Able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Knowledge of commonly pawned items, such as tools, jewelry, firearms or electronics, a plus
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures, and regulations
- Sales background
- Bilingual (Spanish)
EZCORP participates in the E-Verify Program (Department of Homeland Security) which electronically verifies the employment eligibility, identity, and Social Security number validity of all new hires and rehires.