Start an EXCITING CAREER with a reputable Fortune 500 company located in Waterloo, IA that services over 3 millions customers world wide. This is an excellent DIRECT-HIRE opportunity with a tremendous benefits package, great incentives, competitive wages and career growth opportunities within a year!
Please review details and submit your resume for consideration.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Plays an important role in the retention of customers.
- Handle 80-100 inbound calls a day from a variety of customers. (No sales involved)
- Accurately performs (Order entry, order follow-up, shipment tracking, update orders, etc).
- Provide a remarkable customer service experience that drives customers to return time and time again through superior communication skills.
- Empowered to resolve customer issues promptly and accurately in a manner that will promote customer loyalty.
- Consistently captures customer’s intent when placing an order and seamlessly provide delivery option that meets those needs.
- Ability to personalize interactions with customers, while using a positive, “say yes” approach, and set appropriate expectations to resolve conflict.
- Competitive hourly rate-$13.75
- 18 Accrued PTO Days and Holiday Pay
- 401K w/ company contribution
- Profit sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans for employee and family
- Great Employee Discount
- On-site cafeteria and game room
- Minimum of 2 years of recent experience working in Customer Service
- Experience fielding a high volume of inbound calls preferred
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Technically savvy (Dual monitors, MS Office, CRM Software)
- Experience using CRM software is a plus
- Strong verbal communication
- Must have great attention to detail for order/data entry
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week Monday - Friday
Take advantage of this great opportunity, apply today!