About the Company
Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world's leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us, each interaction needs to be treated as unique.
We are a team of 300,000 + passionate employees. Located in 80 counties with 400 + facilities and 218,000 workstations.
Our people feel they are part of something way bigger than just a job. We try to make a positive difference in people's lives and make the world a better place.
Our Customer Retention Specialist are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
• Access the customer's needs by probing and uncovering the root cause of their concern, build rapport, and negotiate to achieve a mutually beneficial one-call resolution
• Handle and carefully respond to all customer inquiries including the professional management of difficult or emotional customer situations
• Reinforce, communicate, and review the benefits of service throughout the customer interaction
• Provide excellent customer service through active listening
• Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
• Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive
What We're Looking for
• 1-year Customer service experience minimum
• Over 18 years of age
• Ability to type 25 wpm
• High School Graduate or GED
• Comfort with desktop computer system
• Proven oral & written communication skills
What We Prefer
• 6 months Call Center experience
• Logical problem-solving skills
• Availability to work various shifts
• Ability to use Windows operating systems
• Organization and work prioritization skills
Being One of Our People
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be on our team. That's why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
To apply, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
or text TPUSA to 97211
Teleperformance is located at 2261 Grant Ave, Ogden UT 84401
Contact us at 801-622-7800
•$1,000 sign on bonus is for a qualified project. Bonus payout schedule is $500.00 after 60 days and the remaning $500.00 after 120 days. Must be employed at time of payout.
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled