Virtual Imaging, Inc. is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative (Representative, Cust Serv) to join our Boca Raton office. The Customer Service Representative will interact with customers and internal personnel to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. The role also manages and monitors all outstanding issues and ensures final resolution is achieved on outstanding issues.
- Primary contact for incoming calls and emails for service events
- Responsible for communicating with the customer and resolving any customer service issues
- Generate memos, emails, and reports when appropriate and as directed by the management
- Maintains customer records and the customer master file
- Recommends resolutions to management
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Ability to work well with other departments. Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
- Implement and monitor programs as directed by management
- Working knowledge of Lotus Notes is a plus but not mandatory
- Ability to operate independently, with decision-making ability in routine matters
- Prepares product and service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Resolves service problems by clarifying the problem, determining the cause, determining the resolution, expediting the correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution
- Maintains and manages training/service/technical support staffs schedule/Calendar
- Manage workflow by assigning Service calls/tasks to service team ensuring that deadlines are met, and service calls are completed correctly
- Responsible for assigning service calls to the service/technical support team
- Associate degree in a business or technical field preferred
- High school diploma/GED required with over years of experience in business or technical field
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Must be available to work occasional holidays and weekends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
About our Company - Virtual Imaging, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon U.S.A's extensive product line and digital solutions enable businesses and consumers worldwide to capture, store and distribute information.
Virtual Imaging specializes in the sale, service, and maintenance of diagnostic imaging equipment for optimal patient care. Collaborating with large complex hospitals, government organizations, medical facilities, and security agencies, Virtual Imaging offers advanced digital radiography technology, such as diagnostic equipment, digital flat panel technology, and imaging solutions to improve overall workflow and efficiency. To learn more about the seamless synergy of Canons wide range of digital radiography and fluoroscopy solutions with Virtual Imagings leading RadPRO product portfolio and how they can meet the diverse needs of healthcare providers, please visit www.virtualimaging-fl.com/"> www.virtualimaging-fl.com/ or www.usa.canon.com/cusa/healthcare/products/digital_radiography . Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $36 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2017 and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2018. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based service and support for all of the products it distributes in the United States. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office. .
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners. .
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers.
#CUSA #LI-AV1 #CBAV #DICE