Equity Staffing is searching for a Customer Service Representatives for a temporary to hire position with one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the US. If you enjoy helping an industry leader make a difference in millions of people’s lives on a daily basis, we want to speak with you!
- Handle inbound phone calls in a professional manner
- Research and resolve questions relating to; member concerns, verification of benefits, application status, and commission inquires
- Data entry of all call resolutions into multiples systems in a clear and concise manner
- At 1 year of customer service experience
- Strong computer skills are required, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Must be able to work between the hours of 7:00 A.M – 8:00 P.M (CST)
- Ability to work weekends and/or overtime
About Equity Staffing Group
Equity Staffing Group is one of the fastest growing Native American owned staffing companies in the United States. We are a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC).
Equity Staffing Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.