Welbilt is more than a name - it's a promise. A promise to keep innovating. To keep evolving. And most of all, to keep bringing our customers the absolute best in foodservice solutions.
Do you have the passion and drive to help us deliver this vision? We want to hear from you.
We are Welbilt! We are pioneers and innovators. Our industry knowledge and insights stretch back nearly a century, from the original founding of the Hirsch brothers' Welbilt Stove Company in 1929. We design, manufacture and supply best-in-class food and beverage equipment for the global foodservice market. We attract talent and build careers. We empower you to grow with us. We recognize you and reward you. We win together as one team.
As a Customer Service Representative - you will be responsible for entering, monitoring and tracking customer purchase orders. Processing debit/credit memos, maintaining order information filing system, and provides knowledgeable support for assigned products. Work is focused on responding to inbound customer calls related to processing sales orders and resolving routine order/delivery issues. May train or mentor lower level CSRs.
Reporting directly to the Customer Service Supervisor, this position is based in Jeffersonville, Indiana*.
Essential Job Functions:
- Entering, monitoring and tracking of customer purchase orders.
- Process debit/credit memos.
- Maintain order information filing system.
- Providing knowledgeable customer support for assigned products and services.
- Resolves routine and basic problems and communicates solution or requested information to the customer.
- Analyzes customer service needs and refers to other service or technical departments for follow up as needed.
- May promote products/services, but does not have a sales quota.
- Training/mentoring lower level CSR's.
- Communicates information that requires little explanation or interpretation.
- High School Diploma; with a minimum of one year of experience in product or customer service is required.
- Intermediate computer skills required.
- Familiar and able to work with Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to use multi-line telephone, computer, printer, copy machine
- Accurate, detail oriented and organized
- Basic planning and problem solving/analytical skills
- Outgoing and engaging personality.
Welbilt, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace. All applicants shall receive equal consideration and treatment in employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, marital status, familial status, medical condition, or any other status protected by law. All recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers and promotions will be on the basis of individual skills, knowledge, abilities, and business need.