Equity Staffing is looking for a Customer Service Representative for a temporary position. Our client is changing the future of health care and they have the expertise, advanced technology, and global resources to make it happen.
• Answer incoming calls from customers on a variety of issues
• Identify issues and communicate solutions and steps to all parties involved
• Escalate calls as appropriate for resolution
• Make outbound calls to customers on in regards to orders and payment issues
• 1 year experience in an office setting, call center setting or phone support role
• Demonstrated ability in using computer and Windows PC applications
• Ability to multi-task duties as well as the ability to understand multiple products
• Must have a High School diploma or GED
• Willing to work any shift assigned and weekends when necessary
Equity Staffing Group is one of the fastest growing Native American owned staffing companies in the United States. We are a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) and the Rocky Mountain Minority Supplier Development Council (RMMSDC).
Equity Staffing Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equity Staffing Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
We welcome you to learn more about our company by visiting www.equitystaffing.com.