Does your current 'customer service gig' have you down? Are you ready to make a positive change? If so, then come work for a company that . . .
- Values the strong customer service skills you bring to the table
- Provides an opportunity to succeed at what you do best
- Will challenge your skills and grow your talent
- Gives you the chance to build a real, long term career
Join the Welbilt family! You could be our next Customer Service Representative at Welbilt's Manitowoc Ice facility*.
We are Welbilt! We are pioneers and innovators. Our industry knowledge and insights stretch back nearly a century, from the original founding of the Hirsch brothers' Welbilt Stove Company in 1929. We design, manufacture and supply best-in-class food and beverage equipment for the global foodservice market. We attract talent and build careers. We empower you to grow with us. We recognize you and reward you. We win together as one team.
As a Customer Service Representative - you will be responsible for the accurate and direct entry of orders together with providing knowledgeable product and customer service support.
Reporting directly to the Supervisor Customer Service; this position is located in Manitowoc, WI*.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain and process buying group dealer accounts and process debit/credit memos through the software system.
- Provide general ordering information to distributors, dealers, and customers by telephone and written correspondence.
- Operate multi-line telephone switchboard.
- Accurately maintain a hard copy file system.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of one year customer service experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Ability to resourcefully use the following equipment: telephone, computer, printer, copy machine and multiple-line switchboard.
- Requires accuracy and must be detail oriented in data entry, record keeping, etc.
- Proficient in typing and filing.
- Familiar and able to work with Microsoft Office programs: Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Must be willing and able to wear all Personal Protective Equipment (P.P.E.) required, by company policy, for the job being performed.
- Working conditions include a normal office working environment.
*Known as America's #1 Selling Ice Machine, Manitowoc Ice designs and manufactures a complete range of cube, flake, and nugget ice machines, ice storage bins, and ice dispensers with 200+ models in ice-making capacities from 65 to 3,000 pounds per day. Our products can be found in hospitals, schools, hotels, restaurants, and convention centers all over the world.
Welbilt, Inc. provides the world's top chefs, premier chain operators and growing independents with industry-leading equipment and solutions. Our innovative products and solutions are powered by our deep knowledge, operator insights, and culinary expertise. Our portfolio of 12 award-winning product brands includes Cleveland™, Convotherm®, Crem®, Delfield®, Frymaster®, Garland®, Kolpak®, Lincoln™, Manitowoc®, Merco®, Merrychef® and Multiplex®. These product brands are supported by three service brands: KitchenCare®, our aftermarket parts and service brand, FitKitchen®, our fully integrated kitchen systems brand, and KitchenConnect®, our cloud-based digital platform brand. Headquartered in the Tampa Bay region of Florida, supported by over 5,400 employees and operating 21 manufacturing facilities throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, we sell through a global network of over 5,000 distributors and dealers in over 100 countries. For more information, visit www.welbilt.com.
Welbilt, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace. All applicants shall receive equal consideration and treatment in employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, marital status, familial status, medical condition, or any other status protected by law. All recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers, and promotions will be based on individual skills, knowledge, abilities, and business need.