CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED IN PLAINSBORO, NJ
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join an awesome team in a Worldwide Pharmaceutical Corporation. This is an immediate need. Please apply today!
- Must have experience working in Pharma or Healthcare Companies.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a huge plus.
Location: Plainsboro, NJ
Client Industry: A Worldwide Pharmaceutical Corporation.
Top Requirements: Pharma or Healthcare industry experience and Bilingual in Spanish
Duration: 12+ Months Possible Temp to Perm
Pay Rate: $25.73/hr - $37.50/hr
- Responsible for assisting patient and HCP customers with inquiries related to company information, product information inquiries, product and device use, literature requests, savings offers, and assistance with other products and services.
- Responsible for the identification, reporting and documenting of product adverse events, product technical complaints, and other safety information.
- The primary focus is to deliver an optimal customer experience and build customer loyalty through telephone interactions, email, postal mail, and emerging communications such as chat, text, and social media.
- Obtain and document all information from customers regarding adverse events, product technical complaints, and other safety information, and advise of replacement /return procedures.
- Provide technical assistance to customers related to product or promotional website issues.
- May conduct outbound telemarketing projects or conduct surveys with customers.