Customer Service Representative Needed. Start ASAP, no interview required.
-Receive a high volume to calls to coordinate non-emergency medical transportation needs for patients
- Will take 60 - 100 calls daily
- Communicate with patients and providers to verify demographic information and document calls
- Verify insurance and obtain authorizations
- Stay up to date with health care plans, any changes in policies
- Nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits.
- Client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals.
- Manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payments.
- Seeks full-time Customer Service Representatives (CSR) to work various shifts.
- Providing superior customer service to clients, efficient and accurate entering of all customer service requests into data management system, performing all gate keeping functions related to trip authorization, documenting and resolving complaints and issues.
To apply, please reach out to the contact information below.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.