Look no further - you could be our next Customer ServiceRepresentative at Welbilt's Sellersburg, Indiana facility*.
As a Customer Service Representative - you will beresponsible for entering, monitoring and tracking customer purchase orders. Processingdebit/credit memos, maintaining order information filing system, and providesknowledgeable support for assigned products. Work is focused on responding to inbound customer calls related toprocessing sales orders and resolving routine order/delivery issues. May trainor mentor lower level CSRs.
Reportingdirectly to the Customer Service Manager; this position is located in SellersburgIN.
We put the'fast' in fast food and the refinement in fine dining. We put the icyrefreshment in sodas and the 'rocks' in signature cocktails. Be partof an industry that touches every life. Advance your career with the leader infoodservice innovation!Essential Job Functions:
- Entering, monitoring and tracking of customer purchase orders.
- Maintain order information filing system.
Providingknowledgeable customer support for assigned products and services.
Resolvesroutine and basic problems and communicates solution or requested informationto the customer.
Analyzescustomer service needs and refers to other service or technical departments forfollow up as needed.
Maypromote products/services, but does not have a sales quota.
Training/mentoring lower level CSR's.
Communicatesinformation that requires little explanation or interpretation.
- High School Diploma; with a minimum of one year of experience in product or customer service is required.
- Intermediate computer skills required.
- Familiar and able to work with Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Basic planning and problem solving/analytical skills
- Ability to use multi-line telephone, computer, printer, copy machine.
- Accurate, detail oriented and organized.
- Outgoing and engaging personality.
- Able to function in a fast-paced environment coping with frequent changes, delays or unexpected events
* Welbilt, Inc. (formerly Manitowoc Foodservice) - designs, manufactures and supplies best-in-class food and beverage equipment for the global foodservice market. Welbilt offers customers unparalleled operator and patron insights, collaborative kitchen solutions, culinary expertise and world-class implementation support and service, whether locations are around the corner or across the globe. With operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia, the company has a portfolio of best-in-class brands including Cleveland, Convotherm®, Delfield®, Frymaster®, Garland®, Kolpak®, Lincoln, Manitowoc® Ice, Merco®, Multiplex®, Merrychef®, Servend® and Manitowoc® Beverage Systems.