Strong customer service skills required, providing first class service in a direct face to face environment with customers. Customer service reps will act as a liaison between energy brokers and individual clients and customer base. Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Handle customer inquiries with appropriate and timely follow through.
Duties/Responsibilities for a Customer Service Rep:
- Provide customer service support for all new and existing customers.
- Present services and solutions to customer base.
- Act as a liaison between broker and client
- Provide education, product/service knowledge to customer
Job requirements for Customer Service Reps:
- Strong organizational, problem solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Word processing and data entry proficiency, strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree a plus.
$35,000.00 - $50,000.00 /Year
Customer Service, Hospitality - Hotel, Marketing